Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Museum of Flight Restoration Center

Today during lunch I made a visit to The Museum of Flight Restoration Center.

It's about 8 min from my work.

After grabbing some Taco Bell, I headed to the museum, not expecting to be impressed.

No disrespect, but its a "museum" destination, and my expectations weren't that high.

Was I WRONG!

I'll post the photo tourist slideshow(s) this evening as I took over 200 shots and want to compose them to give the best experience.This place is a great place to take kids on a rainy, windy, yucky day...like today.

I highly recommend a visit (and a donation when you get there)!

Check back later for the goods.

Thanks,
Ali Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family is coming to visit soon, should I take them there? How is it different from the boeing tour?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Hi Steve,

Yes, the visit would be well worth it, especially with adults.

I think you could spend an hour there and walk away satisfied with the experience.

Thanks for your question. Hope you enjoy your visit there.

-Ali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home