Monday, March 06, 2006

Windy Mukilteo Washington

Today at lunch I went to the waterfront in Mukilteo, Washington. Since it's so close to me and lots of great shots to be found, you'll probably see a lot of trips here. It was very windy today which made the clouds disappear so I could take some great shots. There are some really nice ones especially the one out my sunroof.




Places I went include:
- Mukilteo Waterfront Park (Direct Link)
- Woody's Market (great ice cream btw) (Direct Link)
- Mukilteo Ferry Terminal (Direct Link)

Be the tourist and check out my other photo expeditions today. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics of Woody's. I'll have to head down there for lunch some time this week. May I make a request that you shoot the Forest Park area next? I think you'll find the surroundings really beautiful!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics of the Mukilteo Ferry landing. Ivar's is the place to be while you wait for the ferry!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Thanks Merritt and John. Merritt you wish has been granted. Forest Park will get posted later today!

-Ali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home